Saturday, January 30, 2010
Period
On Tuesday I started my period. I haven't had one in 16 months! 9 months for being pregnant and my baby is 7 months old! It's been a rough one I tell ya! Then, yesterday I came down with a nasty cold. I'm hoping I'll get over it soon. We've had a house full this weekend!! Hope everyone has had a good week! Only a few more days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've had issues myself with a non exsistant period. I found that when I work out and eat most right that it might come back but I can't set a watch to it yet! Getting there.
Hope you have a good weekend too.
Glad you FINALLY started... probably one of the few times in life you are GRATEFUL for it! ;o) THANKS SO MUCH for taking my boys this weekend. You guys are amazing! My boys loved it! THANK YOU!!! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment