New Month. I love what Sarah said a while back on her blog...when the going gets tough I AM GOING to get TOUGHER!!! I am going to FOCUS this month!!! I am going to begin training for a 10K. I am going to KNOW what I put in my mouth. I'm going to work my tail end off to be in the top 4 at the April weigh in. I know it's going to be hard...It's going to be hard. I know I can do it. FOCUS. I am going to FOCUS.
Good job to the four who won. You all look great. You inspire me. Good luck to everyone this month. Watch out though...I'm going to work hard to beat you all....!! :)
I'm going to try to blog a lot more to report how I'm doing and to make myself accountable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment