Since joining Kari's BRING IT challenge my motivation has really changed! I'm so much more focused now! I am out of town (I've been out of town since the 3rd and I won't be home for at least another week) so I don't have my scale to see how I'm doing. I asked my sis in law if I could weigh myself on hers, but I haven't gotten over there to do it! Soon...
As I said before I'm so much more focused! I'm going to try and do this challenge without journaling. I know I know...journaling is a key to success. BUT I figure, since I've already dropped 40 pounds and I'm focusing more now on overall health and not really the weight loss...I want to get in the habit of keeping track of what goes in my mouth in different ways. It's a work in progress I tell ya! I know that for serious weight loss journaling is definitely a key to success. I just feel like I'm one step closer to maintaining overall health in different ways...so I'm opting not to journal.
Anyway. I'm focused. I'm motivated. I want to BRING IT with Kari's challenge. Watch out world...here I come!!!
Good luck everyone! I'm rooting for you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good luck girl! i know you don't need it, you will do great!
Post a Comment