I'm really not sure about myself anymore. Do I have what it takes? I do well for a day, then give in to temptation the next day. I want to think I deserve to have these last 15 pounds off, but I'm not completely sure.
So many excuses. So much self-doubt. I'm really not looking forward to this weigh in. I almost don't want to do it. BUT I know I need to face the music. Wish I had more time to check in with the rest of you. I'm sure I could use the added motivation.
Good luck to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Really if it was so easy then nobody would be heavy or have issues with food.
Taking care of yourself and getting off the extra weight is hard work. And it is normal to go up, go down, and have plateaus, especially when you have been at it for a while. It is easy to be extremely motivated when first starting out but hard to maintain that motivation over the long haul.
Don't be so hard on yourself...know that the struggle you you are going through is normal. I gained weight this month myself!
The important thing is to keep the overall good habits even if you slip and slide at times...and not to give up!
Post a Comment