When I weighed in 2 weeks after Luke was born I was 198 pounds. A record high. I joined this competition to lose the extra weight I had BEFORE becoming pregnant, PLUS the weight I gained while carrying my baby. It is high time I had more encouragement than just my (wonderful and supportive) husband.
I plan to use the Weight Watchers system...without paying the price! I've paid for the program and done it before, but can't afford it this time around. I also plan to weigh in each week, even though we only have to weigh in once a month for this competition. I also plan to train for a 10K and half marathon during the course of this competition. I have run between all my babies to lose the weight and it has always worked well, so I'm going to do it again!
I hope to really focus and lose my weight before the competition is over...but if I can't...well that will be ok too...I'll just win the whole darn thing on Jan. 1st!!! Here's to being fit, fast and healthy for our life, for our loved ones...they need us to stick around for a while!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Melissa in this comp lost her weight with weight watchers and has never been to a meeting! ;o) She has links for point calculators etc... on her page.
Good luck Elise. I'm glad you let me know about this. I have to admit that I am a little scared - seems like I have had a few failures in the weight loss department - but I am also excited - seems like a very supportive group. you better watch out, I may take all your money!!! haha
Post a Comment