Well, this morning was our first weigh in for the biggest loser competition. I came in at a whopping 194.4 - wow - I had no idea I was that much! My ticker at the top of my blog says I've already lost...that's because I put my starting weight for my ticker as 198 since that's what I was when I weighed in after having Luke. So - for me personally - that's my starting weight, not for the competition.
Since the weigh in I've had trouble staying focused. I mean, since I didn't know I would be that much - it kind of threw me for a loop. I've already pretty much ruined today with what I've eaten! Ugh! But...I also know from experience that once I'm on the ball I do great...so I just need to get my head on straight and I'll be good again!
I tried calling Karilynn to get a pep talk but she didn't answer. I had to give myself a pep talk on my own...which was good...but hasn't done the trick yet.
I need to get busy and put everybody in the competition on the sidebar of this blog. Gotta figure out how to do it first!
Good luck everyone!
I hope we all succeed in weight loss...
but you should know...
I'm going to beat you all!!!
Ha!
2 comments:
Well elise, I wish you luck. You're gonna need it cause I am going to fight you for that money! lol :)
hang in there - you'll do awesome!
Post a Comment