Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Biggest Loser Watcher

Ok. Several of you ladies mentioned the Biggest Loser show and got me curious. I have watched it here and there, but never a devoted fan. I decided that since I'm in this comp and I totally want to bust my butt and get skinny again, I'd better start watching for some additional motivation! I watched last night and I'm hooked! I was going to take the next morning off of working out - but after that show - I didn't! I got up and got sweaty because I didn't want laziness to beat me! From now on I'll gain additional motivation and strength from the people on that show. Wow!

Not much to report really. I'm just chugging along doing my best. I can feel the weigh in on October 1st looming...I really want to feel good about the results at my weigh in! I've decided to be ultra healthy and 'good' and work out a ton so that in one week I will be happy with whatever number shows itself! I want to be pleased with myself whether I win $ or not!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Good luck on the home stretch!!! We can do it!

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

Biggest Loser totally has it's hooks in me as well. Congrats on really dedicating yourself to your health and not getting wrapped up in excuses. You rock girl! I totally agree, it's not necessarily about winning money but is totally about "DID I REALLY DO EVERYTHING I COULD????" when you step on the scale!!

Kelli said...

I felt the same way after watching the biggest loser last night. Way to go...stick to your plan and you shall achieve what you want.

Vicki said...

That show definitely helps keep me motivated :)