Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ellura

Ellura,
I tried to comment on your blog, but my computer is being a puke. Sorry.

I wanted to say how proud I am of you. You are doing a GREAT job. Keep it up. I haven't had my TOM visit in over a year (had a baby you know!) so I can't even imagine putting up with it for almost a month! Good luck there!

I love reading everybody's blog and I know we are going to do a pretty good job in losing another whole person this month! Let's all keep up the good work! Let's do this ladies!!!

1 comment:

Ellura said...

Hey Thanks Elise, I thought maybe everyone didn't really need to hear about my medical problems so I deleted the post. That is probably why you coudn't respond. But thanks - it really has been a miserable and painful month. The cramps just won't go away either! lol I REALLY want to get under 180 - one of these days it has to happen! I am close!