Saturday, October 17, 2009

need to report

Ok. So I really need to post. I wanted to last night but needed to get to bed on time so I could be up early for a trip to Denver.

The last few weeks for me have been tough. I haven't seen the changes on the scale that I'd like to see - but I'm still holding strong in my healthy ways. My diet is steady and I'm working out regularly getting ready for my 10K. I'm so glad I have that to look forward to - it is what's getting me out of bed in the mornings to work my butt off!!!

There are a ton of events coming up in my life! A TON. This Wednesday I'm leaving on vacation and we'll be gone for a week. After that...there are a few more trips planned but they aren't until November.

Well. I've got to sign off. I need to start dinner. Hope everyone is doing well.

5 comments:

Karilynn said...

Yay! Can't wait to run with you in November!! :o)

rochelle said...

How fun to get to go out of town! I am so impressed by the fact that you have lost 20 pounds already. That is so great! Keep up the great work!

Moi said...

Good luck on your training for your 10K. It is an amzaing feeling to be done when you cross that line.

Tough weeks suck. Keep up with everything and you will see results.

Have a great vacation.

Vicki said...

Have a great Vacation! I agree that is is super helpful to be training for something... maybe I ought to find something to sign up for... hmmmm

Mindy said...

I'm also way impressed with your weight loss. don't get down cause your progress has slowed a bit. as long as you're making progress you're working in the right direction! keep up the good work and have fun on your vaca.