Friday, October 9, 2009

new mantra

So, I read Kari's blog and STOLE her new mantra.
I hope it's ok Karilynn!!!
I read it and it TOTALLY hit me hard.
I love it!
I put it on my blog title!
I hope that's ok Karilynn!!!
I have had a GREAT week this week! Wish me luck for a 5 mile run in the morning! Good luck on the weekend girls! I know I'll need it...weekends are always harder than week days!
DON'T QUIT ON YOUR WORST DAY!
I just love that quote!!!

4 comments:

Karilynn said...

I would love nothing more than for the whole world to use that mantra! I LOVE IT!!

Moi said...

I love that quote too!! I have a quote board and I am always putting up the good ones I come across. I then write them on paper and post them around my treadmill. Great motivator!!!

Ellura said...

I agree. it's a great quote! It seems very fitting for your blog title. You've been doing awesome and you look great!

Vicki said...

According to your ticker -- you have already lost over 20lbs... Seriously, do you know how awesome that is?! You are rocking it :)