Thursday, December 3, 2009

December goal

I decided on my December goal...it's kind of long and involved and I don't have much time to write...but I'll try.

1) Have a PLAN!!! So far I figure I have a few things to worry about for the month (ie. parties, etc.). December 10th, 11th, 24th, and 25th. As well as the chance people will BRING me treats as a gift. I will have a PLAN for each event and/or gift.

2) Stay FOCUSED!!! I want to continue losing and not just maintain. I still have 7 pounds to go until I begin the maintaining journey. I WILL stay focused and try to lose as many of those 7 pounds as I can...!!!

3) I would REALLY like to see the 150's on Jan 1st. If not, it's ok. But that's going to be what I hope to have happen.

I am going to do my best but also realize that I'm in the middle of a FOOD holiday! AAAHH!!! If I get a few pounds off, then do the rest of the 7 pounds in January then so be it. I'm going to just see how it goes! Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Jewel said...

Fantastic Elise...you have a such a great plan and that is why you are having so much success!

It is reasonable too...with the opportunity built-in to lose weight AND enough slack built in so you can enjoy your holidays.

I am so impressed with your focus and determination. Can you send some my way!

Mindy said...

congrats on the win. that sounds like a very great idea! i hope that your holiday season is so much fun and you will lose some not just maintain.
:0) one week down and 3 to go.

Ellura said...

Hey Elise, when you set your mind to something nothing gets in your way! Your goals sound great - very reasonable. Good luck this month - I know you will do great.