Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Goal

So, as of today I have reached my goal weight. I wanted to hit 165 and I have. Each month at weigh in I have set a goal for that coming month. I haven't yet decided what to make my goal for December. On one hand I want to make 160 the goal. On the other, I want to enjoy the holiday and just try to maintain 165. I am torn. Any suggestions on what to do?
Thanks for a great month ladies!
ONE MORE MONTH IN THE COMP!!! Don't give up! Let's keep at it and reach our goals!

4 comments:

Ellura said...

Congrats Elise - a first place and now a second place! You are looking great!

M and A said...

congrats on your goal! my suggestion would be just track/count what you eat so you are aware! and keep with the exercise! hoping to reach my goal by december! WTG again!

Jewel said...

Congrats on your goal from me too! 33 pounds lost is fantastic!

Since you asked, for December what if you make your goal a little smaller than 5 pounds, so you can work hard the first part, but still allow yourself a little leeway to enjoy yourself without getting too much off track.

rochelle said...

Elise, way to go! 33 pounds is wonderful. You should be proud.