Monday, December 14, 2009

FIRE

Ok. Remember the FIRE within of eating healthy and working out and all that jazz??? Remember how Mindy posted about it, then I commented on how I agreed???!!!

It's gone. I need it back! I am really suffering with a terrible inner-voice telling me a lot of negative things lately. That does NOT stack up well with trying to lose weight! AAAHHH!!

Send me good vibes for getting the FIRE back! I need it!!!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Ummm... my fire is out and buried in a few pounds of chocolate...
I wish I had some inspiration for you... Sorry I am not any help.

Karilynn said...

Unfortunately, there is no way to light the fire for others... I've learned this the hard way.. but like I was telling you yesterday, it gets harder to keep the fire burning when you are already warm! ;o)