I am trying SO hard to keep going and not give up! I am bound and determined to meet my goal! I am REALLY hoping for a 155 weigh in on Jan 1st. The next 10 days need to go by FAST so I can get through this!!! Here's hoping I can see a one followed by a FIVE very soon!!!
Good luck girls! We can do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Elise, I have no doubt you will reach your goal. You look totally awesome. And the Chior was amazing on Sunday.
You can do it! ... but I am hoping the days don't go by too fast... I want to enjoy the holidays ;)
ps -- I love your CD we listened to it while decorating the tree.
You can do it!! You have the backing of some super hot cheerleaders too
Post a Comment