I'm not sure what to say. I don't have a post topic in mind. Just want to check in since it's been almost a week since my last one! I am starting to reconcile myself with beginning a work-out regimen once again. I've already committed myself to a work out on Monday. I would also like to possibly get at least ONE run in this week.
I'm still not sure how I feel about running, etc. You see, in the past I've always worked my BUTT off while working out in order to lose my weight (after the babies). I ran, did strength training. I ran two 1/2 marathons between each of my pregnancies...that equals four half marathons! It's worked. However, this last time I've not been able to work out as much...I've just really watched my diet a lot more and I've still had success. Now I get to learn how to work out because I want to and not because I feel as if I must. It's a new thing for me. I am learning how to have a healthy diet and lifestyle because I want to and not because I'm trying to lose baby weight. It's a journey I tell ya...
Good luck to everyone on the home stretch of this month! Power Forward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's fun to learn to love exercise for the sake of doing it! I also LOVE that you are learning the power of awesome nutrition!! Soon it will be warm and running will be an easy workout. Congrats on all your success!
Post a Comment