Monday, January 18, 2010

New Goals

I'm happy to report that I'm safely back in the 150's. Hooray! I want to continue working slowly and surely back to my 155 goal.

Last week my 'mini' goal was no desserts and no eating after my kids were in bed. I did pretty well. I did cheat on that when I went out with my husband and friends for a date night on Friday. But I'd planned on that and planned accordingly.

THIS week I'm taking on Kari's challenge. I have water bottles here at home that are 24oz each. I'm going to drink three of them every day! I've got them all ready and on the counter for me to down! I'm also going to stick with my 'mini' goal of not eating after my kids are in bed and no desserts. I will probably choose one day to cheat on the dessert thing, and again, plan accordingly.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here's to another week of healthy eating!

4 comments:

Karilynn said...

Congrats on being back to the 150's!! Does it feel like home?? ;o) Glad you are taking on the water challenge! I'm excited to keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Elise, I'm SO happy for you!! My heart did a little happy dance for you making it back to the 150's!!! Congrats!
I think I'm also going to adapt not eating after my kiddos go to bed either! That is a great idea...Thank you!

Nancy said...

It has been so long since I have seen 150 lbs that I honestly can't remember. Way to go. I love the sound of "Mini Goals". Great job!

love my kiddos said...

AWESOME!!!