In the last competition each month I had some VERY clear goals. Each month I thought about my goals carefully because I knew I would hold myself responsible to them. Since this competition has started I've mainly been maintaining my current weight. As it turns out, maintaining is NOT a very clear or challenging goal for me. When I don't work-out or eat right there is no REAL consequence. Because I know there will be plenty of time to make up for it...so I really don't do either! I've decided that I need some CLEAR and challenging goals that will support my goal of a healthy lifestyle.
I haven't figured out what they are...yet. I'm thinking about it since I know once I decide then I'm held responsible! I know they will involve working out and eating healthy...I just need to focus the goals and write them down.
Hopefully in the next few days those goals will be decided on and I'll get started. Good luck to each of you this week! Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So hard to find the balance between making a lifestyle change and being a SLAVE to your diet/goals. I know you will set goals that are best for you and I KNOW that you will accomplish them. You are one of the most goal-oriented people I know! GO ELISE GO!!
Post a Comment