Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Observations

I've been thinking about this post for a while, but haven't had a minute to sit down and write it. If the delivery is jumbled...please forgive.

I really believe that because of this competition I am WAY more disciplined. I mean, I was planning on losing this weight anyway (I am in 'just had a baby mode') and this is just a great way to speed up the process and maybe win some $ on the side!!!

I get up earlier.
I run harder.
I eat better.
I am WAY more strict with sticking to my points.
I never cheat. Ever.
I am loving thinking about how fun it is seeing so many other people succeed along with me.
I am more determined than ever before.

So, thank you. Thank you to all you gals out there who are pushing me to succeed. I haven't met many of you and may not ever in the future meet you, but I applaud you. I LOVE the competitiveness that has been born in me over the last week. I want to do well because everyone else is doing well. I am pushed to eat better and move more when I read your blogs about doing the same. I strive for perfection because I know all of you are too. I don't want to be left behind, so I run to keep up!

Good luck this week!

6 comments:

Vicki said...

I think this competition helps so much too. I have a really hard time focusing on eating right when I don't have a strong commitment. I am impressed that you don't "EVER" cheat... guess that just shows me I better be better too :)

M and A said...

WOW! that is awesome! you are going to do great!

Karilynn said...

LOVE THIS POST!! This is what I love about competition. I know that my dietary/activity changes are what took the pounds off... but the competition is what helped me be disciplined and accountable! Can't wait to see your hot new bod when you reach your goal!

Christen Farmer said...

wow... talk about motivation. .now i know i gotta step it up or you're gonna leave me in the dust!1 I LOVE that we can compete in a friendly manner and know that in the long run we are all hoping that the other does well. Keep up the hard work and i really hope it shows up for you come weigh in.

Kathy Scoffield said...

Can I just DITTO you on my blog? I was thinking of just doing a copy and paste. I can't copy the never cheat part though. I wasn't so good yesterday. It is so true! The support makes all the difference!

Kathy Scoffield said...

one more thing, I was lazily sitting here surfing the BL blogs and now that I read yours, I'm going to go run instead. Thanks. :)