Saturday, September 5, 2009

response to comment

In response to a comment made....

My kids are ages 4, 2 and 2 months. My baby was born June 26th. I am post baby and wanting the pounds to come off FAST! My hubby and I decided that once we started having kids we'd get them here quick. I need to lose the weight so I can enjoy it for a while before getting pregnant again! AAHH!!

I teach private guitar and voice in my studio. I enjoy performing and singing very much and I just can't do it as much being a full-time stay at home mom. I am committed to raising my kids, so...I'm not able to get out and be involved in the theater community anymore.

I do have a Christmas album that I released in 2003. When it gets closer to that season I'll post more about it and hopefully some of you will order a copy!

Hopefully that answers the questions! Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Thanks :) -- for answering my questions
-- I am an artist, so when I saw the word studio I instantly was curious as to what kind. That is great that you sing and teach. It is hard to find a balance with 3 kids, but definitely worth it to get to do what you love too.

Supermom75 said...

Thank you for your comment. I, too, had planned to get the weight off before another but now unless a husband shows up I just need to get the extra off for me.:) I am too a vocalist but haven't found much time to share that lately. Thanks for your blog.

Kathy Scoffield said...

Good for you! My 4 are all 2 yrs apart, 12/10/8/6 and I never got myself back in between. I wish I had.