Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10K and Half Marathon

On Saturday I got to run a 10K. What made the day even better was that my awesome sis-in-law Kari was here too! She trained hard and ran the half marathon!!! She is incredible! I've run a half before, but in no where near the time she did! Great job Kari! I ran the 10K in 61 minutes. It was a good, but hard run.

I love how each of us can inspire one another. I am incredibly inspired by each of you, especially Karilynn. But I love how good it feels to lose weight and feel great - for me! I do it for me. That way I'm the only one getting credit for all the hard work and awesome results!
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!!


3 comments:

Moi said...

10k in an hour is awesome. Way to go!! I am sure you ladies had a blast.

Karilynn said...

It was such a fun event and SO awesome to have you by my side when I needed the most encouragement. Congrats on your 10k. Next time we'll both be running that 1/2! ;o)

Ellura said...

Hey, I love the pic!