Wednesday, November 18, 2009

update

The last week has been pretty crazy! We had family in town, then left for a long weekend in Utah for my brother-in-law's wedding. I felt really good about the weekend and the choices I made. I really splurged at the reception, but I thought about each bite and knew I would enjoy it, then work hard this week to make up for it!

I'm still hoping to make it to 165 for my Dec. 1st weigh in. It is getting so close though! Ahh! Honestly if I'm just in the 160s I'd be so happy. I hope everyone else is doing well this month. I can't believe we only have a little while longer 'til the next weigh in! Ahhh!!!

Here's to a GREAT week!!!

1 comment:

Ellura said...

Good luck with reaching the 160's. I hope I can get there too but I think it will be a little longer for me! But I am sooo excited that I am losing consistantly! I don't want this to end in January - it has been such a help for me.