Well, we sure are getting to the count down of November! The month has gone by quickly for me! I'm happy to announce that I FINALLY made it to the 160's this week! Hooray! I still don't have a huge loss for the month, but I really really wanted to get to the 160's so I am very pleased with that!
I hope everyone keeps at it and continues toward their goals. It saddens me to see so many of our original group stop putting forth the effort needed to reach their goals. You CAN do it! Keep at it and just do it! I KNOW you'll be SO glad in the end! No one can reach your goals for you...YOU are the only thing standing in the way! Keep up the good work!!! Good luck ladies on the last week of the competition this month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on achieving your goals. You are amazing!
Post a Comment