Sunday, December 27, 2009

Last one!

Well. It's a new week! And the LAST one of this competition! I'm still holding strong. I'm really excited to see how this competition ends! Good luck to all you ladies out there who haven't given up despite the Holiday temptations!! I'm going to kick butt until the last moment!!!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Good for you... I hope you rock it!

Karilynn said...

You have truly been a rock! I am ever impressed with your dedication to yourself and this comp. You are amazing/inspiration and seriously a force to be reckoned with.

rochelle said...

Elise, it looks like you got your fire back! YAY! Good luck tomorrow!

Ellura said...

I will ditto Karilynn's comments. And I would like to add - You look totally amazing!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for helping me get into this competition. I am so glad I joined. It is really nice to finally be losing instead of gaining weight.

Did I tell you how great you look? :)


Congrats on your weight loss.