I love the idea Kari posted about the two word comments! And thanks to Debbie for the instructions on how to add it at the bottom of our posts! I added mine this morning. I tried to be clever, but couldn't come up with anything, so what you see is what you've got! Sorry I'm not more witty!
I've felt much better myself and the diet, etc. the last two days. I had a converstation with my sister on Monday and she gave me some really good advice. I ended up doing much better throughout Monday afternoon, and Tuesday all day. I'm feeling much more fired up and ready to find the 150s again. I weighed in this morning and was down another pound. Hooray for me!
In all aspects of life, spirituality, physically, emotionally, it's always good to go back to the basics. I have been reminded of what I did 6 months ago to begin this journey. I've gone back to some of that and have felt much better. One thing at a time, you know? Just doing ONE thing to increase my health and fitness for a week. Then add another. This week it's no desserts. Next week I'll add another and each week it will get easier and easier.
I made the mistake of trying to be perfect in all aspects of my health all the time every day. That, is not the way I thrive! I am not perfect and if I try I just feel like a failure and that leads to more failure, and you see where that could lead me! So...I'm back to the basics. One thing at a time. Thank you to my awesome sis for reminding me of my inner power. I do still have it. It just took me a few days longer than I'd hoped to find it!
Power foward!!! Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on getting back to the basics. :o) Keep powering forward. You already know how to do it.. and I have NO DOUBT you will achieve your goals!
i hate when i gain.....it comes on soooo FAST, but comes off so slooooooooow! live & learn i guess!!!!! we've all BTDT!
Post a Comment